Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Majdie Hajjar is a dispute resolution lawyer based in London. He focuses on commercial litigation, international arbitration and alternative dispute resolution, with experience in the energy, corporate and commercial sectors.
His recent experience includes complex contractual disputes, M&A disputes, international arbitration and has experience of dealing with disputes under the LCIA and ICC arbitration rules. Majdie's work covers a range of jurisdictions including the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
While training with the firm, Majdie spent six months on secondment to the legal team of a global insurance company where he gained experience in the insurance and financial services sectors.
- LLM Law, Queen Mary University of London
- LLB Law, London School of Economics
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales 2020
- Multinational consumer goods company - on an LCIA arbitration in London concerning the supply of pharmaceutical products by an Indian company for use in products to be sold in the US and subject to US FDA regulation
- Canadian mining company - on an LCIA arbitration in London arising out of a sale agreement to sell volumes of concentrate to an Indian manufacturing company
- European oil and gas exploration company - on an ICC arbitration in Paris against an Eastern European state for a post-privatisation dispute concerning the remediation of historically contaminated production sites and other facilities
- Oil major - on an English law ad hoc arbitration in London concerning the calculation of the user tariff and capacity rights for a UK on-shore pipeline and associated storage facilities used primarily for the transportation of aviation fuel