Norton Rose Fulbright (Middle East) LLP
Related services and key industries
- Banking and finance
- Public-Private Partnerships (PPP)
- Power and utilities
- Oil and gas
Lindsay Crawford is a project finance lawyer based in Dubai.
Lindsay has acted for various banks, investment funds and sponsors on bilateral and syndicated financings, project agreements and restructuring. He focuses on renewables, water, infrastructure and resources projects.
He recently completed a six month secondment with Standard Chartered Bank, where he worked within the corporate finance legal team on project financings, large-scale real estate financings and investment fund financings across EMEA.
Prior to joining us, Lindsay worked in a leading Australian firm.
- Bachelor of Laws, 2013
- Solicitor, qualified in Queensland, Australia 2013
- Standard Chartered Bank as arranger and document bank for the consortium led by ACWA Power, in respect of the Sudair IPV Project being procured by the Saudi Public Investment Fund.
- Standard Chartered Bank as arranger and document bank for the consortium consisting of GS Inima, Sogex Oman and Aljomaih Energy and Water Company, in respect of the Ghubrah III IWP Project being procured by the Oman Power & Water Procurement Company.
- Standard Chartered Bank as lender in relation to a financing for the Government of Sharjah's infrastructure development authority, Mubadara.
- The consortium of arrangers to the ACWA Power and Gulf Investment Corporation-sponsored Shuaa Energy 3, appointed to build and operate the 900MW DEWA V IPP at the Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park.
- The lenders to ACWA Power on the development and financing of the Taweelah IWP 200MIGD seawater reverse osmosis plant in Abu Dhabi
- The mandated lead arrangers to China Southern Power Grid's bid for the subsea high voltage transmission cable project being jointly procured by ADNOC and AD Power in Abu Dhabi.
- The mandated lead arrangers to the Veolia-sponsored bid for the Jubail 3B IWP being procured by Saudi Water Partnership Company.
- The lenders to Alliance Mineral Assets Limited (now Alita Resources Limited) and Tawana Resources Limited (and its subsidiary) to develop the Bald Hill lithium and tantalum mine and processing plant joint venture in Western Australia.
- Jadestone Energy Inc on financing the acquisition of the Montara oil project from PTT Exploration and Production Company Limited.
- The lenders on debt and equity funding packages for the project financing of the Sandy Ridge Hazardous Waste Storage Facility in Australia.
- Cooper Energy on the financing and structuring of a dual-track offshore and onshore gas asset redevelopment.
- The lenders to Pacific Hydro for the project financing of the Haughton Solar Farm.
- The lenders to Pacific Hydro for the financing of the Crowlands Wind Farm.
- Veolia-sponsored MP Water Pty Ltd on its successful bid to build, operate and maintain a 48ML/day Springvale Mount Piper Power Station Water Treatment Plant for SK Kores, Centennial Coal and EnergyAustralia, and subsequent restructure of this project.
- The lenders to the Lendlease-led consortium bidding for the Northern Suburban Roads Upgrade Package PPP and South-Eastern Suburban Roads Upgrade Package PPP in Victoria.
- The lenders to the Lendlease-led consortium bidding for the in Victorian Western Suburbs Roads Upgrade PPP, a first of its kind PPP for the State of Victoria.
- Australian Executor Trustees and Plenary Group in relation to the partial bond redemption and refinance of the Southbank TAFE PPP by AMP Capital.
- Global Loan Agency Services (as Security Trustee) on the appointment of receivers and managers to BlueSky Asset Management.
- A debt fund on financing a securitisation lending group operating across New Zealand and Australia
- Equity Trustees Limited on the early redemption of notes and refinancing for Capital Alliance Holdings Pty Ltd.
- A lender on the provision of corporate and trade finance to Bellamy's Australia (and its subsidiaries incorporated in Singapore, Hong Kong and China).