We have been helping our clients to do business in the United Arab Emirates for many years. We offer a full-service practice and have particularly strong experience in energy, infrastructure, financial institutions, transport, technology, real estate and hospitality.
We act for government entities, corporates and financial institutions on their domestic and outbound business. Our team understands and can advise on key local law issues and regulations. We are committed to educating future generations and actively support a program of Emiratization.
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Construction and engineering
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Hotels, hospitality and leisure
- Intellectual property
- Islamic finance
- Public-Private Partnerships (PPP)
- Real estate
- Regulation and investigations
- Risk advisory
- Securities litigation, regulation and enforcement
- Technology and innovation