Head of Saudi Arabia
Norton Rose Fulbright for Legal Consultation PLLC
Related services and key industries
Mohammed is the Head of the Riyadh office. He has broad experience advising quasi-governmental entities, Saudi conglomerates and private sector clients, including leading international corporations and financial institutions.
Mohammed is highly regarded for successfully structuring complex international and local joint venture mandates and executing high-profile capital markets transactions in the Kingdom. In addition, he specialises in franchising, intellectual property, dispute resolution and corporate advisory services.
- Public Investment Fund - on the development of an iconic site in Riyadh City.
- A wholly owned subsidiary of the Public Investment Fund - on the procurement of a new city and special economic zone to be developed in the Middle East. Our work has included advising on and corporate governance structure, drafting contracts relating to project management, facilities management, consultancy services and regulatory framework.
- A wholly owned subsidiary of the Public Investment Fund - on several construction contracts for a mixed-use real-estate project in Madinah Munawarrah.
- A wholly owned subsidiary of the Public Investment Fund - on an urban regeneration project; drafting contracts with suppliers/service providers, including advising on corporate matters; advising on the appointment and termination of consultants; preparing standard employment contracts and advising on claims and potential claims by various service providers.
- A confidential Japanese company - on a debt recovery, including advising on the Pledge Law, Movable Assets Securities Law, including drafting various pledge agreement.
- Various clients - on an incorporation, corporate governance matters and employment matters.
- Various companies - on their distributorships and agencies in the KSA
- Uber - on several products and compliance matters.
- A group of land owners - on the sale of large real-estate assets.
- The Ministry of Municipalities and Rural Affairs - on a dispute-resolution program.
- A Saudi conglomerate – on the sale of one of the landmark projects in the City of Riyadh to a registered real-estate fund.
- A Korean construction company - on its insurance and construction claims against a state-owned company.
- A Korean subcontractor - on its construction claims against a consortium and arbitration proceedings.
- Two Spanish companies - on various construction claims and related arbitration proceedings against a public company.
Leveling the playing field: An overview of the new SCCA arbitration rules in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Publication | December 07, 2023
Publication | July 31, 2023