Norton Rose Fulbright for Legal Consultation PLLC
Anwar is a partner in our Riyadh office, advising clients on corporate and M&A, corporate finance, infrastructure projects and real estate transactions.
He has advised numerous developers in relation to regulated offerings, restructuring, development agreements, disposal of sites, and corporate support work. He has also advised in relation to construction, design and engineering and construction projects and disputes. Anwar's experience also covers funds, private placements and public offers.
Anwar has worked at the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency, World Bank Group (Washington D.C.) in relation to political risk coverage and claims and, thereafter, has acquired vast experience working within the GCC region.
- A wholly owned subsidiary of the Public Investment Fund of Saudi Arabia - on an urban regeneration project; drafting contracts with suppliers/service providers, including advising on corporate matters; advising on the appointment and termination of consultants; preparing standard employment contracts and advising on claims and potential claims by various service providers.
- A wholly owned subsidiary of the Public Investment Fund - on several construction contracts for a mixed-use real-estate project in Madinah Munawarrah.
- A wholly owned subsidiary of the Public Investment Fund - on the strategic procurement and implementation of a new city development in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This has included advising on and drafting contracts relating to project management, construction and facilities management (including residential compounds), consultancy services and master plans.
- Rajhi / Bombardier consortium - on joint-venture and licensing agreements, the bid, risk management and related negotiations relating to the Riyadh Metro Project.*
- A Saudi IT developer - on the preparation of its software distribution and white-labelling agreements and related negotiations.*
- A Sport Company - on its partnership with foreign technical partners and a joint-venture agreement.*
- Newsoutdoor - on its contemplated joint venture with Rotana.*
- Habtoor Leighton Group - on a bid for the National Water Company on the basis of an Early Contractor Involvement contract in relation to a waste site located in Riyadh.*
- Princess Munirah Foundation - on the negotiations and preparation of two hotel operation and management agreements and related contracts.*
- Hilton - on compliance matters arising from its operations and management agreements for hotels located in Saudi Arabia.*
- Various clients - on an incorporation, corporate governance matters and employment matters.
- Various clients - on their standard contracts and terms of business.