Caroline May, Head of Sustainability, joined a panel event, hosted by Aldersgate Group, to explore the next steps for government following the passage of the Environment Act in November last year.
Aldersgate Group Chair, Rt Hon Theresa May MP, opened the session followed by a keynote speech from Chair of the Office for Environmental Protection, Dame Glenys Stacey.
The panel included:
- Ece Ozdemiroglu, Founding Director, eftec
- Ruth Chambers, Senior Parliamentary Affairs Associate, Greener UK
- Dr Adam Read, External Affairs Director, Suez and President, CIWM
- Beccy Speight, Chief Executive Officer, RSPB
- Richard Benwell, Chief Executive, WCL
- Guy Thompson, Group Director Environmental Futures, Wessex Water
- Dr James Cooper, Head of Government Affairs, Woodland Trust
You can watch on-demand.
You might be interested in
COP26, the 26th Conference of the Parties to the UNFCCC, took take place between 1 and 12 November 2021 in Glasgow.