We advise clients throughout the technology sector and across all markets. Our research into procurement processes has highlighted the need to place procurement at the core of corporate strategy, strengthen vendor-customer relationships and adopt a sophisticated approach to risk. We advise on all aspects of antitrust, regulatory and technology law: procurement, development, licensing, and use of hardware, application of software, privacy law, and provision of services and electronic commerce and Internet.
Our areas of work include
- trademarks, copyrights and industrial design
- smart sourcing and all aspects of the outsourcing process
- food, beverage and consumer goods
- intellectual property, brand protection and digital rights management
- cross-border telecoms projects
- online contracting and service delivery
- privacy and compliance.
A New Approach to Referrals under the EU Merger Regulation
Global | Video | September 22, 2022Life sciences and healthcare