Nine US lawyers have been named to Lawdragon's annual listing of the 500 Leading Lawyers in America.
The Lawdragon 500, now in its 16th year, is considered among the elite guides in the legal industry. The list, presented online and in the publication's Annual Print Magazine, features the most elite group of legal professionals in the United States.
Below are our 2021 honorees:
- Noam Ayali, Partner
- Shauna Clark, Global and US Chair; Head of Employment and Labor, United States
- Jeff Cody, Managing Partner, United States
- Richard Krumholz, Global Head of Litigation and Disputes
- Daryl Lansdale, Former Managing Partner
- Keith Martin, Co-Head of Projects, United States
- Stacey Martinez, Chief Operating Officer, United States
- Gerry Pecht, Global Chief Executive
- Gina Shishima, Chief Strategy and Operations Partner, United States
This year's Lawdragon 500 list is 40 percent women and 25 percent inclusive, an all-time high in 2021. Lawdragon 500 has its own comprehensive editorial research process, and nominees are chosen from all practice areas based on their leadership and work in the profession over the past year.
View the complete list of 2021 Lawdragon 500 honorees.