Global law firm Norton Rose Fulbright was recognised in Chambers 2023 Greater China Region Guide, receiving impressive rankings across 12 practice areas and 13 individual recognitions.
The firm received 13 individual lawyer rankings across Greater China offices, with 1 partner newly recognised in 2023:
- Peter Haslam | Banking and Finance
- Victor Sim | Banking and Finance: Leveraged Finance
- Psyche Tai | Capital Markets: Equity
- Marc Waha | Competition / Antitrust
- Alfred Wu | Construction, Dispute Resolution: Litigation
- Philip Nunn | Construction
- Camille Jojo | Dispute Resolution: Litigation
- Etelka Bogardi | Financial Services: Non-contentious Regulatory
- Justin Davidson | Intellectual Property, Life Sciences
- Maggie Chong | Intellectual Property
- Anna Gamvros | TMT: Information Technology
The Chambers Greater China rankings are based on in-depth analysis, facilitated by a team of researchers. Chambers rankings offer reliable recommendations on the best law firms and lawyers globally.