As a newly industrialized country, Thailand has developed rapidly as a major exporter and a target for foreign direct investment. In addition to advising local businesses, our office in Bangkok advises on Thai law issues for investments for a range of regional and international organizations, particularly in the financial institutions and infrastructure sectors.
We are experienced in inward investment transactions and in major projects. We work closely with the lawyers across our global platform, including those in major Asia Pacific business centers such as Beijing, Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo.
- Antitrust and competition
- Asset finance
- Banking and finance
- Bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency
- Capital markets
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Financial institutions
- Regulation and investigations
- Risk advisory
- Securities litigation, regulation and enforcement