Norton Rose Fulbright (Thailand) Limited
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Niracha Sanguankeo is a banking and finance lawyer based in Bangkok.
Niracha focuses her practice on banking and finance, project finance, mergers and acquisitions and general corporate and commercial law.
- Master of Laws in Legal Institution, the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Master of Laws in Business Law, English Program, Thammasat University
- Bachelor of Laws, Chulalongkorn University (with Honours)
- Lawyer, qualified in Thailand 2007
- KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED and Kiatnakin Phatra Bank Public Company Limited - on the financing of up to THB 3,400,000,000 term facilities to P.S.P. Specialties Public Company Limited for repayment of all outstanding principal amount of its existing loans, as evidenced by a promissory note, which have been applied towards acquisition of shares issued by U.C. Marketing Co., Ltd.
- KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited - on the financing of a portfolio of solar rooftop projects in Chiang Mai University with approximate total capacity of 10.79 MW developed by Thai Digital Energy Development Company Limited.
- TMB Bank Public Company Limited - on the financing of a portfolio of solar projects with approximate total capacity of 75 MW developed by Solar Rooftop CE 4 Co., Ltd. and Solar Rooftop CE 5 Co., Ltd.
- Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited, Export-Import Bank of Thailand and Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited - on the financing of development of a 145MW gas-fired power project to be developed by Bangkok Cogeneration Company Limited.
- Coöperatieve Rabobank U.A., Singapore Branch - on providing USD 20,000,000 facilities to Czarnikow Group to finance purchase of sugar in Thailand.
- KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited, Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Bangkok Branch - on the financing of development of a 92MW gas-fired power plant to be developed by Nexif Energy Rayong Co., Ltd.
- Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited - on providing THB 15,000,000,000 term loan facility agreement to dtac TriNet Co., Ltd.
- ACH1 Holdings, a fund under management of Aura Group - on providing financing to Tantakitt Company Limited in relation to refurbishment and renovation of The Montien Hotel, Bangkok and development of Jongkolnee Residence Building.
- Mizuho Bank, Ltd., Singapore Branch and Sumitomo Banking Corporate Limited - on providing a JPY66,000,000,000 unsecured term loan facility to Thai Beverage Public Company Limited.
- Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited, Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited, KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited, Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited and The Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited - on providing a THB 3,900,000,000 term loan facility to Kasem Subsiri Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of TCC Assets (Thailand) Co., Ltd., for development of a mixed-use real estate project, known as The PARQ Project, located in Bangkok, Thailand.