Norton Rose Fulbright (Thailand) Limited
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Methawat Wongsuwat is a corporate lawyer based in Bangkok.
Methawat focuses his practice on corporate and general commercial law, as well as conducting legal due diligence.
Bachelor of Laws degree from Thammasat University
- Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited, Export-Import Bank of Thailand and Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited - on the financing of development of a 145MW gas-fired power project to be developed by Bangkok Cogeneration Company Limited.
- Prinx Chengshan Tire (Thailand) Company Limited - US$90m credit facilities provided by Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited, Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited and The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, Bangkok Bank.
- The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, Bangkok Brach and KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited - on THB 600m revolving facilities to Oryx Stainless (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- United Overseas Bank (Thai) PCL - on the financing of a portfolio of solar photovoltaic projects located in various sites in Thailand being developed by Symbior PMR Co., Ltd. and Solar D Symbior Co., Ltd.
- TMB Bank Public Company Limited - on the financing of a portfolio of solar projects with approximate total capacity of 75 MW developed by Solar Rooftop CE 4 Co., Ltd. and Solar Rooftop CE 5 Co., Ltd.
- KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED and TISCO Bank Public Company Limited - on the financing development of phase 2 of Whizdom 101 Project by Whizdom Landmark Corporation Limited.
- Daniel Wellington AB - on the establishment of a Thai subsidiary and application for foreign business licences for its Thai subsidiary.
- Energy Earth Public Company Limited - on legal issues in relation to the finance documents.