Welcome to Let’s talk antitrust, our video series in which members of Norton Rose Fulbright’s antitrust and competition practice and leading competition law expert Richard Whish QC discuss notable developments in EU and UK competition law. In this second series of videos for 2019 we provide insights into five key areas:
- UK competition regime in need of reform? The standard of review, fines and regulatory appeals
- UK competition regime in need of reform? The role of consumer detriment
- Servier case – the state of play in pay for delay
- Information exchange – the Balmoral Tanks appeal
- Vertical challenge – how to improve the Block Exemption Regulation?