Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Patrick Bourke is a dispute resolution lawyer based in London.
Patrick focuses on arbitration, commercial litigation and ADR, acting on insolvency, fraud, banking, construction and real estate cases. He also advises on all aspects of corporate governance and risk management. In addition, Patrick has skills in a number of practice areas such as Dubai International Financial Centre employment law.
Patrick has full rights of audience before the DIFC Courts and is a member of the DIFC Court Users Committee and Chair of the DIFC Court Rules Sub-Committee.
Patrick has a broad experience of contractual disputes including shareholder, construction and real estate matters, corporate disputes and regulatory matters. Patrick appears before the Dubai World Tribunal and on DIAC, LCIA, ICC and ad hoc arbitrations. Patrick acts for master developers, developers and contractors. He also acts for financial institutions on dispute, restructuring mandates and DFSA regulatory investigations.
Patrick is English and Hong Kong qualified.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Solicitor, qualified in Hong Kong
- 'Patrick Bourke of Norton Rose Fulbright leads the firm's Middle East dispute resolution department. He is recognised for his investigations work in anti-bribery and regulatory compliance matters, among others.' Chambers Global 2017 - Corporate investigations
- 'Patrick Bourke is said by clients to have a "pragmatic approach: he keeps in mind business needs and priorities," and further sources add that "he has a strong reputation in the market." He specialises in arbitration, commercial litigation and alternative dispute resolution. He advises a range of clients from the banking, construction and real estate sectors. Chambers Global 2017 - Dispute Resolution
- 'Interviewees hail Dubai-based Patrick Bourke as "a first-class litigator and also a very pragmatic problem solver." In addition to his DIFC litigation practice, he is active in arbitrations and corporate investigations across a range of sectors. Clients appreciate that "he keeps in mind our business needs and priorities, and tailors his advice in a way that fits these business needs."' Chambers Global 2017 - Dispute Resolution