Head of Italy
Norton Rose Fulbright Studio Legale
Related services and key industries
Attilio Pavone is an employment lawyer based in Milan. He advises clients on all aspects of employment and labour law, including: corporate restructuring; transfers of business; mass redundancies; individual dismissals; employment contracts; HR regulations and policies; and commercial agency law. He is also an experienced employment and commercial agency litigator and qualified to appear before the Italian Supreme Court in 2013.
Attilio’s work includes assisting a US company with employment and labour issues relating to the closure of its Italian plant. This included managing the mass redundancies procedure and successfully negotiating a collective bargaining agreement with the worker unions, reducing the risk of possible lawsuits by former employees.
Attilio’s client base spans a wide range of sectors. He has a keen knowledge of the following industries: financial services (consumer credit); energy (LPG or liquefied petroleum gases); and life sciences (cosmetics).
Attilio obtained a degree in law from the Catholic University of Milan in 1995. He is an active member of numerous professional associations, including: the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI); the European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA); the International Bar Association (IBA); and Action Institute. He is the author of numerous articles and publications on employment law and regularly speaks at conferences and seminars on employment law.
Attilio is a native Italian speaker and fluent in English.
- Law Degree, Catholic University of Milan, 1995
- Avvocato, qualified in Italy
- Chambers Europe, 2019, Employment. Clients commented on Attilio's "strong communication and knowledge-sharing skills."
- TopLegal Review, Labour Report 2019, Ranked
- Forbes Italy 2019, listed among the top 100 lawyers in Italy.
- Legalcommunity Labour Report - The Best in Italy, 2018. Ranked. Client comments included: "Good work, he brings plenty of experience to the table"; "Proactive, always available and extremely accurate"; and, "He is very focused on the case but with the capacity to have an overview on the different topics in order to find the best solutions".
- Who's Who Legal, 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016. Recommended for Employment and Labour Law.
- Acritas Report 2019, 2018 and 2017. Acritas Star Lawyer.
- Legalcommunity Labour Awards 2017. Agency Contract Lawyer of the Year.
- Legalcommunity and GQ Magazine, 2017. Listed among the top 50 lawyers in Italy.
- Legalcommunity Labour Report - The Best in Italy, 2017, 2016. Ranked. Clients comments included, "Attilio Pavone is the best lawyer I know" […] "His work is excellent. He knows our business and his professional, clear, transparent and approachable; these are his strengths".
- Guest speaker discussing Italy's new Jobs Act, Confindustria, 2016
- The Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI)
- European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Action Institute
Norton Rose Fulbright advises Synlab in connection with a national company collective bargaining agreement
July 30, 2018
April 19, 2018
February 13, 2018