Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Susana Medeiros is an associate on the commercial litigation team and a member of the eDiscovery and information Governance team and the Cybersecurity and Data Privacy team. She has counseled clients in the biotechnology, energy, and manufacturing industries on information governance, data disposition, and how to best manage electronic discovery and preservation. She also has worked closely with companies to create internal preservation, record retention, and data classification policies and procedures.
JD, University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2017
BA, cum laude, Political Science, Swarthmore College, 2014
While in law school, Susana was an editor for the Journal of Constitutional Law and a member of the Latin American Law Students Association. She also received the Thomas N. O'Neill Prize, which recognizes a graduating student for outstanding involvement, competence and commitment to the provision of legal services to disadvantaged clients.
- New York State Bar
- Chambers USA, Associates to Watch, USA - Nationwide: E-Discovery & Information Governance, Chambers and Partners, 2021
- Contributor, "Commercial division update: The High Standard for Mandatory Preliminary Injunctions," New York Law Journal, October 17, 2019
- Co-author with David Kessler, "The Obligation to Secure Your Opponent's Data in the Age of Hacking," New York Law Journal, May 31, 2019
- Co-author, "Look before you leap: Considering the Legal Implications of Collaborative Technology," CIOApplications, September 27, 2018
- Co-author, "A Guide to Remedying Document Discovery Mishaps," American Bar Association - Litigation Section, June 1, 2018
- Co-author, "'I Have No Strings...' Key Legal Issues Relating to Wireless Charging Technology," The Journal of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence & Law, September-October, 2018
Publication | March 27, 2020
Publication | September 2019