Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Gabriela Larralde is an associate in the Project Finance group in the Washington, DC office. Her practice involves representing lenders and borrowers in structuring, negotiating, documenting and implementing domestic and international project financings.
- LLM, Taxation, Georgetown University Law Center, 2021
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center, 2020
- BA, Classics and Classical Languages, California State University, Fresno, 2015
During law school, Gabriela served as a judicial extern to the Honorable John O. Colvin in the US Tax Court and as staff on the Georgetown Law Technology Review.
- District of Columbia Bar
- Women's Bar Association of DC
- Hispanic National Bar Association