ConferenceEurope | October 09, 2023 – October 12, 2023
Please join us at our 11th Annual European Data Protection Conference this October.
Each half-day session will run from 08:30 (for registrations) until 12:30, followed by lunch and networking.
The conference will take place in:
- Frankfurt | Monday, October 9, 2023
- London | Tuesday, October 10, 2023
- Paris | Wednesday, October 11, 2023
- Amsterdam | Thursday, October 12, 2023
This year’s conference will cover:
- Country updater: Discussing the key data protection guidance, decisions, litigation and legislative changes that have arisen in the last 12 months and are anticipated in the UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands. In particular, we will look at developments in the area of international data transfers, the implications of the Data Act and its interplay with the GPR and the practical impact of important regulator and ECJ decisions.
- AI: We’ll look at how the UK, EU, US, Canada, Singapore and China are regulating or proposing to regulate AI. We will also look at AI governance building blocks which would allow compliance with such regulation, with a particular focus on generative AI use cases.
Please note, capacity at these events is limited and places will be offered on a first-come first-served basis. A waitlist will be in place in the event of oversubscribed events.
Please click here to register your interest.