Related services and key industries
Attilio Pavone is an employment lawyer based in Milan. He advises clients on all aspects of employment and labour law, including: corporate restructuring; transfers of business; mass redundancies; individual dismissals; employment contracts; HR regulations and policies; and commercial agency law. He is also an experienced employment and commercial agency litigator and qualified to appear before the Italian Supreme Court in 2013.
Attilio’s work includes assisting a US company with employment and labour issues relating to the closure of its Italian plant. This included managing the mass redundancies procedure and successfully negotiating a collective bargaining agreement with the worker unions, reducing the risk of possible lawsuits by former employees.
Attilio’s client base spans a wide range of sectors. He has a keen knowledge of the following industries: financial services (consumer credit); energy (LPG or liquefied petroleum gases); and life sciences (cosmetics).
Attilio obtained a degree in law from the Catholic University of Milan in 1995. He is an active member of numerous professional associations, including: the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI); the European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA); the International Bar Association (IBA); and Action Institute. He is the author of numerous articles and publications on employment law and regularly speaks at conferences and seminars on employment law.
Attilio is a native Italian speaker and fluent in English.
- Law Degree, Catholic University of Milan, 1995
- Avvocato, qualified in Italy
- Chambers Europe 2019. Employment. Clients comments included, "strong communication and knowledge-sharing skills."
- Forbes Italy 2019. Listed among the top 100 lawyers in Italy.
- Legalcommunity Labour Report - The Best in Italy, 2018. Ranked. Client comments included: "Good work, he brings plenty of experience to the table"; "Proactive, always available and extremely accurate"; and, "He is very focused on the case but with the capacity to have an overview on the different topics in order to find the best solutions".
- Who's Who Legal, 2018, 2017 and 2016. Recommended for Employment and Labour Law.
- Acritas Report 2018, 2017. Acritas Star Lawyer.
- Legalcommunity Labour Awards 2017. Agency Contract Lawyer of the Year.
- Legalcommunity and GQ Magazine, 2017. Listed among the top 50 lawyers in Italy.
- Legalcommunity Labour Report - The Best in Italy, 2017, 2016. Ranked. Clients comments included, "Attilio Pavone is the best lawyer I know" […] "His work is excellent. He knows our business and his professional, clear, transparent and approachable; these are his strengths".
- Guest speaker discussing Italy's new Jobs Act, Confindustria, 2016
- The Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI)
- European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Action Institute
April 19, 2018
February 13, 2018
October 02, 2017