Managing Partner, Ottawa Office
Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Pierre-Paul Henrie practises corporate and commercial law, with particular emphasis on matters relating to project financings, private placements, secured lending transactions, mergers and acquisitions, contract negotiations, technology contracting, licensing and technology-related transactions.
Mr. Henrie also acts for several companies advising their boards of directors on issues such as directors and officers’ liability, board governance, and compliance with and interpretation of applicable statutes and regulations. He is fluently bilingual and practises in both English and French.
Mr. Henrie is managing partner of our Ottawa office.
LL.B., University of Ottawa, 1991
B.Soc.Sc., University of Ottawa, 1988
B.Sc., University of Ottawa, 1987
- Ontario 1993
- Best Lawyers in Canada: Banking and finance law, information technology law, technology law, 2012-2021
- Acritas Stars 2021 – Designated as an "Independently rated lawyer"
- Acritas Stars 2020 – Designated as an "Independently rated lawyer"
- Acritas Stars 2019 – Designated as an "Independently rated lawyer"
- Acritas Stars 2017 – Designated as a “Star” lawyer by a panel of over 3,000 global senior in-house counsel
- Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory, 2013-2021: recommended in Banking & Financial Institutions; 2017-2021: recommended in Corporate Commercial Law; 2018, 2020-2021: Recommended in Technology Transactions
- "NPO Corporations Act & Privacy Legislation Update: A State of Change," Ottawa, April 24, 2012.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- County of Carleton Law Association
- Association des juristes d’expression française de l’Ontario
- Regroupement des gens d’affaires