Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Cassandra Fielden is a financial restructuring and insolvency lawyer based in Sydney.
Cassandra's practice focuses on banking and finance litigation, securities enforcement and insolvency. She has acted for major financial institutions, insolvency practitioners and companies on a wide range of insolvency and restructuring matters, including receiverships, voluntary administrations and liquidations. Cassandra is an experienced litigator, having appeared on behalf of clients in the Federal Court of Australia, Supreme Court of New South Wales and District Court of New South Wales.
Cassandra also has experience dealing with regulatory and compliance issues, regulatory investigations and inquiries. From 2019-2021, Cassandra was a member of the solicitor team assisting the Inquiry conducted by the Honourable P A Bergin SC into Crown Casino, established by the NSW Independent Liquor and Gaming Authority.
Cassandra has previously undertaken a secondment for a large Australian financial institution in its restructuring and recoveries team.
- Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts, Macquarie University (2012)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, NSW College of Law (2013)
- ARITA Advanced Certification (2019)
- Supreme Court of New South Wales 2013
- High Court of Australia 2014
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- The Women's Insolvency Network Australia (WINA) NSW, Secretary