Norton Rose Fulbright (Thailand) Limited
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Methawat Wongsuwat is a corporate lawyer based in Bangkok.
Methawat focuses his practice on corporate and general commercial law, as well as conducting legal due diligence.
Bachelor of Laws degree from Thammasat University
- United Overseas Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited - providing refinancing facilities in the amount of USD Equivalent of THB2,722,813,000 to the 45 MW wind farm power plant project in Thailand operated by Winchai Co., Ltd.; and on providing a THB450,000,000 bridge loan to Nova Empire Public Company Limited for the purposes of acquisition of a wind farm project in Thailand.
- KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED and Kiatnakin Phatra Bank Public Company Limited - on the financing of up to THB 3,400,000,000 term facilities to P.S.P. Specialties Public Company Limited for repayment of all outstanding principal amount of its existing loans, as evidenced by a promissory note, which have been applied towards acquisition of shares issued by U.C. Marketing Co., Ltd.
- Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited, Export-Import Bank of Thailand and Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited - on the financing of development of a 145MW gas-fired power project to be developed by Bangkok Cogeneration Company Limited.
- Prinx Chengshan Tire (Thailand) Company Limited - US$90m credit facilities provided by Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited, Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited and The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, Bangkok Bank.
- The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, Bangkok Brach and KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited - on THB 600m revolving facilities to Oryx Stainless (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- United Overseas Bank (Thai) PCL - on the financing of a portfolio of solar photovoltaic projects located in various sites in Thailand being developed by Symbior PMR Co., Ltd. and Solar D Symbior Co., Ltd.
- TMB Bank Public Company Limited - on the financing of a portfolio of solar projects with approximate total capacity of 75 MW developed by Solar Rooftop CE 4 Co., Ltd. and Solar Rooftop CE 5 Co., Ltd.
- KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED and TISCO Bank Public Company Limited - on the financing development of phase 2 of Whizdom 101 Project by Whizdom Landmark Corporation Limited.
- Bangchak Corporation Public Company Limited - on series A investment in ION Storage Systems, an energy startup developing Solid State Lithium Metal Batteries based in Maryland, USA.
- INNOPOWER Company Limited - on series C investment in Turntide Technologies Inc., a US-based business that makes intelligent, sustainable motor systems and applies its technology for sustainable operations across buildings, agriculture, and transportation segments.
Publication | April 27, 2023
Publication | March 16, 2023
Publication | February 06, 2023