Norton Rose Fulbright (Asia) LLP
Related services and key industries
- Sourcing and technology
- Tech sector
- Information governance, privacy and cybersecurity
- Communications, media and entertainment
Kerri Gevers is a technology and sourcing lawyer based in Singapore and London. She focuses on technology and business process outsourcing, systems development, procurement and implementation, cloud computing and other emerging technologies.
Kerri has advised on numerous large-scale outsourcing and transformational technology projects for clients across various sectors.
Kerri previously worked in our technology practice in Johannesburg and has spent time in our Brisbane and Hong Kong offices. She has completed secondments to two financial institutions where she led on various major outsourcing projects.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of the Witwatersrand
- Bachelor of Laws, University of the Witwatersrand
- Certified Information Privacy Manager (IAPP)
- Attorney, qualified in South Africa 2014
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
Blog | March 18, 2022
Blog | September 16, 2021
UK: Operational resilience, banks and financial institutions: What does this mean for service contracts?
Publication | May 26, 2020