With a combined team of over 1,500 lawyers across all practice areas, we are one of the largest and most prolific energy, infrastructure and natural resources teams of any law firm in the world.
“The partners are very knowledgeable and understand our requirements. They are commercially savvy but also practical in finding solutions.” Chambers Global, 2021
We are committed to supporting our clients in every aspect of their business. Major multinational corporates, commercial banks, funds, developers, investors, governmental bodies and multilaterals rely on our innovative approach, unprecedented legal capability and experience. Throughout the lifecycle of a project, an M&A transaction, a financing or a dispute, we can help navigate complex circumstances while sticking to challenging deadlines and ensuring adherence to government and regulatory standards, domestically and abroad.
Our energy, infrastructure and natural resources lawyers have been at the heart of many of the world’s leading energy and infrastructure projects, including innovative and first-to-market transactions across a variety of sectors including oil and gas, LNG, nuclear, mining, power and utilities, renewables, water, roads, ports and terminals, commodities, construction and engineering, rail and food and agribusiness.
Our areas of work include
- Antitrust and competition, including merger control
- Banking and finance, including acquisition finance and corporate lending; Islamic finance; structured trade and commodity finance; and sustainable finance
- Bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency, including cross-border insolvencies
- Climate change and sustainability, including environmental law; and ESG
- Corporate, M&A and securities, including corporate governance; franchising; insurance; and private equity and venture capital
- Employment and labor, including health and safety law; and immigration
- Information governance, privacy and cybersecurity, including risk advisory and technology
- Intellectual property, including patents; trade secrets; and trademarks and brands
- Litigation and disputes, including class actions; construction and engineering; international arbitration and ADR; product liability; and professional negligence
- Projects, including agency and debt financing; energy and infrastructure M&A; Public-Private Partnerships (PPP); and workouts and restructurings
- Regulation and investigations, including government relations and public policy; sanctions and export controls; and WTO and international trade
- Chambers Global, Global-wide: Projects & Energy (Band 1), Chambers and Partners, 2021
- Chambers Global, Global-wide: Projects & Energy: Mining and Minerals (Band 1), Chambers and Partners, 2021
- Chambers Global, Global-wide: Projects & Energy: Oil & Gas (Band 1), Chambers and Partners, 2021
- Chambers Global, Global-wide: Projects & Energy: Power (Band 1), Chambers and Partners, 2021
- Chambers Global, Global-wide: Agribusiness, Chambers and Partners, 2021
- Global Law Firm of the Year, The Asset Triple A Infrastructure Awards, Asset Publishing and Research Limited, 2021
- MENA Legal Adviser of the Year, IJGlobal Awards, Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, 2020