Our Warsaw project finance lawyers advise banks and sponsors on the financing of various projects across a range of sectors, including energy (wind farms and waste-to-energy), infrastructural and transport.
“The lawyers are very available and flexible, knowledgeable and to the point.” Chambers Europe, 2016
We work across borders with our global project finance group to provide a full business law service to clients on multi-jurisdictional projects spanning Africa, Asia,
the Caribbean and other parts of the world.
Areas of work
- Equipment financing
- Infrastructure financing
- LNG projects
- Mining project financing
- Oil and gas facilities
- Renewable power project financing
- Social infrastructure financing
- Structured financing
- Telecoms financing
- Thermal power project financing
- Transportation financing
- We advised Bank Ochrony Środowiska S.A. on a facility agreement to finance construction costs, including the cost of purchase and installation of wind turbines, for a wind farm in the Podkarpackie region, Poland (2015).
- We advised Bank Ochrony Środowiska S.A. on the financing for the development of a manufacturing plant producing biocomponents of synthetic fuels. (2015)
- We advised Raiffeisen Bank Polska S.A. on the PLN 40m (approximately €10m) loan to Hospitals Projektentwicklungsges.mbH, the Austrian group managing health care institutions, for the construction and equipping of a medical centre in Gliwice. (2015)
- We acted for DVB as the lender on the €100m (approximately PLN 397m) project financing for the development of a deep water container terminal in the city of Gdańsk.