Our Asia antitrust and competition team operates at the local, regional and international level, working closely with our colleagues across centralised hubs in Brussels, Johannesburg, London, Montréal and Sydney.
“Their strengths lie in their expertise in competition law and the way they adopt a very practical and commercial stance.” Chambers Asia Pacific, 2014
We advise on all aspects of competition and regulatory law across our key industry sectors: financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and life sciences and healthcare.
With over 30 years’ experience of competition law, we have forged strong relationships with key authorities across the globe. Our colleagues in offices throughout Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia provide a wealth of on-the-ground experience in antitrust law for a range of prominent corporations and financial institutions.
- Experience in competition law throughout various Asian countries, Europe, the US and other jurisdictions; all of our dedicated lawyers in Asia have antitrust experience in foreign jurisdictions.
- The benefit of working with a full-service global practice; we can draw upon the strengths of our dedicated dispute resolution and litigation team as well as the experience of our Asia corporate, M&A and securities practice.
Our areas of work include
- M&A and joint ventures
- cartel and abuse of dominance
- competition litigation and disputes
- competition compliance
- antitrust investigations.
Awards and accolades
- GCR “Global Elite” Top 20 2014, 2015