Our global projects lawyers have advised on some of the most noteworthy debt financing transactions in the energy and infrastructure sectors with a long track record of success that dates back to our active role in the evolution of the independent power industry in the United States.
“Able to call on a global network of offices to assist on multi-jurisdictional deals.” - Chambers Global, 2018
We have extensive experience advising borrowers, lenders, equity investors and hedge providers in connection with large-scale project financings involving numerous lenders and complex intercreditor arrangements. Our experience in this regard is renowned globally and is demonstrated by the successful financing of numerous complex projects. We regularly represent domestic and foreign commercial and investment banks, bilateral and multilateral agencies, export credit agencies, financial institutions, investment funds, venture capital firms and energy companies as arrangers, agents, lenders and borrowers.
We advise clients on a range of financing transactions including commercial bank financing, Term Loan B financing, agency financing, private placements, project bonds and leveraged financing.
Our areas of work include
- Agency finance
- Asset finance, including equipment financing
- Debt financing
- Energy projects, including LNG, oil and gas, renewables and power and transmission
- Financial institutions
- Infrastructure, including roads, bridges and airports
- Investment funds
- Renewables and sustainability, including solar, wind, geothermal, nuclear and biomass
- Structured financing
- Tax equity
- Telecom financing
- Workouts and restructurings
Awards and accolades
- Chambers Europe, France: International Projects, Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Chambers Global, France: International Projects, Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Chambers Global, Global-wide: Projects & Energy, Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Legal 500 EMEA, France: Project Finance, The Legal 500, 2018