WebinarUnited Kingdom | May 13, 2022
As a member, Norton Rose Fulbright is delighted to be involved in London International Disputes Week (LIDW) 2022 which will take place from May 9-13, 2022. LIDW22 brings together legal practitioners from around the world to celebrate the heritage of London as a centre for handling disputes through a programme of interactive sessions.
Across the 5 days, LIDW22 will run a programme of in person and virtual sessions discussing and debating the ever-changing landscape of international dispute resolution as well as hosting a number of networking and social events.
The programme for 2022 will draw on current global issues driving the practice of dispute resolution. Drawing on London’s position as a major international disputes hub, LIDW22 will engage with international perspectives across all sectors and explore how the industry can adapt, evolve and progress in the light of current global challenges.
With a two-day hybrid conference at Central Hall Westminster at its centre, LIDW22 will also feature a series of events hosted by LIDW members around the theme of Dispute Resolution – Global, Sustainable, Ethical?
We will be holding the following member-hosted events:
1. Monday May 9, 2022, 09:00-10:30 (BST) – India – arbitration: The past, the present, the future
- Sherina Petit – Norton Rose Fulbright
- Ben Giaretta – Fox Williams LLP
- Sristi Jain – Keidan Harrison LLP
- Neeti Sachdeva – MCIA
- Rohit Singal – Masin Projects
- Atul Sharma – Link Legal
- Niranjan Venkatesan – One Essex Court
Member hosts: Fox Williams, Keidan Harrison, LinkLegal, Norton Rose Fulbright, One Essex Court
2. Friday May 13, 2022, 14:00-16:30 (BST) – Back to the future: a look at the future of energy disputes in a post-covid world
- Holly Stebbing – Norton Rose Fulbright
Co-hosted with Clyde & Co, Herbert Smith Freehills, Linklaters, Twenty Essex and Vinson & Elkins.