Norton Rose Fulbright Hong Kong
Related services and key industries
Guy Perkins is a corporate lawyer based in Hong Kong. Guy advises on public and private company M&A, joint ventures, restructurings and general corporate matters.
Guy has experience of advising across a range of sectors, including infrastructure and financial institutions.
Guy has an LLB in Law from Durham University. He joined our London practice in 2014 and qualified in 2016. He moved to the Hong Kong office in 2019 and has also spent six months on secondment in Singapore.
- Law LLB, Durham University
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales 2016
- JP Morgan – advised on its acquisition of the 400 MW Infinis wind farm portfolio in the UK
- An investment fund – assisted with the sale of its 340 MW solar portfolio in the UK
- Greencoat Solar – advised on the acquisition of a 78 MW solar portfolio from Primrose Solar
- Octopus Investments – advised on its restructuring of a large solar farm portfolio
- Mercer – assisted with its acquisition of Thomson Online Benefits, a major technology start-up involved in the development of pensions and benefits software aimed at large employers
- Domino's Pizza Group – advised on the acquisition of a private company holding of multiple franchises
- Energizer Holdings – assisted with its agreement to acquire Spectrum Brands Holdings
- A private equity fund – advised on the acquisition of an African telecommunications company.