Hong Kong has consistently been recognized as a leading international financial centre and a hub for global trade, enabling Hong Kong-based companies to tap into both global and Chinese investments. Similarly, it provides Chinese companies with global capital, connecting China with international markets. With its integrated network of institutions and markets, Hong Kong also provides global investors with direct and easier access to a diversity of financial products and services enabling them with a higher degree of liquidity.
Our firm maintains a dedicated commitment to Hong Kong as one of our core markets within the Asia Pacific. We have a long-standing history in Hong Kong, where we continue to build and strengthen our relationships with financial institutions, multinational companies, corporates and private and public sector organizations.
Through our work, we have established a proven track record in managing sizable, complex listings, transactions, projects, disputes and cybersecurity and data privacy-related incidents in domestic mainland China and international markets.
Our Hong Kong team advises on English, Hong Kong and US law.
- Antitrust and competition
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Construction and engineering
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Financial institutions
- Financial services and regulation
- Information governance, privacy and cybersecurity
- Intellectual property
- International arbitration
- Litigation and disputes
- Private equity and venture capital
- Regulation and investigations
- Risk advisory
- Securities litigation, regulation and enforcement
- Structured trade and commodity finance