Welcome to Let’s talk antitrust, our video series in which members of Norton Rose Fulbright’s antitrust and competition practice and leading competition law expert Richard Whish QC discuss notable developments in EU and UK competition law. In this series of videos for 2020 we provide insights into five key areas:
- The Penrose review: Reshaping the UK competition regime?
- The EU’s “New Competition Tool”: Replicating the UK market investigations regime?
- The Broadcom case: EU antitrust commitments and interim measures
- Hutchison/O2: A higher bar for EU merger prohibitions?
- The rise of the CAT: UK antitrust damages cases