Our Luxembourg office is particularly strong in investment funds, real estate, banking and finance, mainstream corporate, M&A, dispute resolution and litigation, employment and labor and commercial and cross-border tax planning. Our lawyers also work closely with our EU investigations and risk advisory teams.
In addition to growing links with China and other Asian jurisdictions, Luxembourg has strong historical links with neighboring Germany and well-established connections to Canada, the US and Russia.
- Asset finance
- Banking and finance
- Bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency
- Capital markets
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Employment and labor
- Financial services and regulation
- Investment funds
- Private equity and venture capital
- Real estate
- Risk advisory
- Securities litigation, regulation and enforcement