Our Luxembourg office is particularly strong in investment funds, real estate, banking and finance, mainstream corporate, M&A, commercial and cross-border tax planning. Our lawyers also work closely with our EU investigations and risk advisory teams.
In addition to growing links with China and other Asian jurisdictions, Luxembourg has strong historical links with neighboring Germany and well-established connections to Canada, the US and Russia.
- Asset finance
- Banking and finance
- Bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency
- Capital markets
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Financial services and regulation
- Investment funds
- Private equity and venture capital
- Real estate
- Regulation and investigations
- Risk advisory
- Securities litigation, regulation and enforcement