Our lawyers are highly experienced legal practitioners who frequently represent clients in ADR processes, including acting as mediators and arbitrators under the world’s leading ADR and arbitration institutions. Likewise, they are experienced in advising on unadministered or ad hoc arbitrations and mediations across a variety of key industry sectors worldwide.
Part of our approach includes working closely with our clients to determine the best dispute resolution process to meet their needs – our clients have increasingly found that the privacy, flexibility and relative speed of ADR make it a logical choice in business disputes of all kinds, including those featuring complex financial issues. We keep an open mind as to how we can best – and most cost effectively – secure our clients’ goals, advising them on the proper drafting of ADR provisions for both domestic and international transactions.
Our areas of work include
- Dispute prevention
- Drafting dispute resolution and arbitration clauses
- Risk management
- Settlement conferencing
Awards and accolades
- Chambers Global, Middle East-wide: Dispute Resolution, Chambers and Partners, 2020
- Chambers Global, Saudi Arabia: Dispute Resolution, Chambers and Partners, 2020
- Chambers Global, United Arab Emirates: Dispute Resolution, Chambers and Partners, 2020
- Legal 500 EMEA, United Arab Emirates: Dispute Resolution: Arbitration and International Litigation, The Legal 500, 2020