Our corporate trustee team advises a range of international corporate trustees and agency services around the world. Drawing upon the experience of our corporate trustee lawyers throughout the United States, Europe, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa and the Middle East, we can advise trustees on the full range of corporate legal services across the globe.
The cross-disciplinary team comprises highly regarded lawyers with a thorough knowledge of general banking, corporate trusts, securitization, debt capital markets, structured products, Islamic finance, banking litigation and restructuring and insolvency.
We have experience in sophisticated, technical and fast-developing areas, and our team regularly advises trustees on complicated and innovative structured finance transactions, including securitizations, CDOs and CLNs. We advise trustees and other service providers on complicated and challenging issues arising throughout the life of a transaction, including the interpretation of documents, as well as related litigation, including intercreditor disputes.
Our areas of work include
- Asset finance
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Enforcement of security
- Exercise of discretions granted to the trustee
- General debt
- Islamic finance, including Sukuk
- Project finance
- Repackaging and structured finance
Awards and accolades
- Chambers Global, Middle East-wide: Capital Markets, Chambers and Partners, 2020
- Chambers Global, United Arab Emirates: Capital Markets, Chambers and Partners, 2020
- Legal 500 EMEA, United Arab Emirates: Capital Markets, The Legal 500, 2020