Related services and key industries
Jamie Nowak is a litigation and disputes lawyer based in Munich and head of the German litigation and disputes practice. He focuses on contentious matters and proceedings, primarily in technology-driven industries.
Jamie has broad experience of national and international litigation, mediation and arbitration matters. He advises and represents clients across various industries, predominantly in corporate (e.g. post M&A, shareholder) and general commercial disputes.
Jamie regularly handles international product liability cases and cross-border disputes, including discovery and enforcement proceedings. His non-contentious experience includes general commercial business and contract law, such as distribution, supply and procurement agreements.
Jamie is recognized for his capabilities by the leading directories.
He is certified in the field of corporate and commercial law (Fachanwalt für Handels- und Gesellschaftsrecht).
Law degree and Master's in International and European Commercial Law (LL.M. Eur.), Munich University
- Fachanwalt für Handels, und Gesellschaftsrecht
Dispute resolution - commercial and liability: litigation, JUVE
- "top litigator", well connected (2020-2021)
- "assertive and very experienced" (2019-2020)
- "very well connected" (2018-2019)
- "best contacts to the courts"; "internationally very strong"; "assertive and experienced" (2017-2018)
Commercial litigation, The Legal 500 Germany
- "an exceptional talent in the market" (2019)
Dispute resolution, kanzleimonitor.de
Ranked among „TOP-100 business lawyers (rank 21)" in Germany (2022/2023)
- Ranked as leading lawyer for Litigation & ADR (rank 4) in Germany (2022/2023)
- Ranked among „TOP-100 business lawyers (rank 14)" in Germany (2021/2022)
- Ranked as leading lawyer for Litigation & ADR (rank 3) in Germany (2021/2022)
- Ranked among "TOP-100 business lawyers in Germany" (2020/2021)
- Ranked among "the most recommended lawyers in the field of dispute resolution" (2019/2020)
Ranked for: Litigation, Arbitration and Mediation, Best Lawyers Germany (2016-2023)
"one of the most outstanding lawyers (they) have worked with", global Acritas Stars' survey
- German American Lawyers Association
- German Institution of Arbitration (DIS)
Publication | November 08, 2022
Publication | Issue November 2022
Webinar | March 17, 2022