WebinarGlobal | July 13, 2020 | 12:30 - 13:30 GST
Norton Rose Fulbright and Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) are pleased to invite you to a webinar where we will discuss the recent changes to the ADGM’s Founding Law, Enforcement and seek to address certain misconceptions and myths.
We will discuss:
- The key changes brought into force by the recent amendments to the Founding Law pursuant to Law 12 of 2020
- Enforcement of ADGM Judgments and seated arbitration awards (with a focus on the UAE, Korea, US and France)
- Clarifying common misconceptions
- Financial services in the ADGM and the Financial Services Regulatory Authority (FSRA)
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A. Please do send us your questions in advance.
- Linda Fitz-Alan, Registrar and Chief Executive, ADGM Courts
- Emmanuel Givanakis, Senior Executive Director, ADGM Policy & Legal
- Adam Peters, Senior Legal Counsel, ADGM Courts
- Orlando Vidal, Head of Investigations, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Aarti Thadani, Senior Associate, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Lolan Sagoe-Moses, Associate, Norton Rose Fulbright
Spaces are limited so please register in advance.
We hope you can join us!