Norton Rose Fulbright (Asia) LLP
Related services and key industries
Chris Bell is a corporate lawyer based in Singapore. Chris acts on M&A and investment transactions for clients operating in a range of sectors and geographies.
Chris trained with the firm and joined the corporate team in London as an associate upon qualification. Chris was the associate responsible for running our corporate due diligence hub when it was first set up and has spent time on client secondment.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Acted for BP PLC in relation to their acquisition of the aviation fuel business of Statoil Fuel and Retail in Northern Europe.
- Acted for Jupiter Fund Management plc in relation to the sale of its Private Client & Charities operations to Rathbone Investment Management Limited, a subsidiary of Rathbone Brothers Plc.
- Acted for HSBC Investment Bank Holdings plc as sponsor to Quintain Estates & Development PLC on its new joint venture arrangements with Knight Dragon Limited and on the subsequent sale of its remaining 40% interest in Greenwich Peninsula.
- Acted for Desire Petroleum Plc on its recommended merger with Falkland Oil & Gas Limited, creating a Falklands Islands focused oil & gas company.
- Acted for Quintain Limited in relation to the sale of its interest in iQ, a student accommodation portfolio.
- Acted on the disposal of an African food business by way of an auction sale.
- Provided a range of general corporate advice to clients including governance, company administration, and general advice to boards of directors.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales.