Norton Rose Fulbright (Asia) LLP
Related services and key industries
Chris Bell is a corporate lawyer based in Singapore.
Chris acts on M&A and investment transactions for clients operating in a range of sectors and geographies.
Chris trained with the firm and joined the corporate team in London upon qualification. Chris was responsible for running our corporate due diligence hub in Newcastle when it was established in 2015. He has also spent time on client secondment.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Michelin - on its US$545m acquisition of PT Multistrada Ara Sarana Tbk (a listed public company in Indonesia) pursuant to a private sale and purchase agreement and a subsequent mandatory tender offer resulting in Michelin acquiring 99.64 percent of the total issued share capital of PT Multistrada Ara Sarana Tbk.
- Michelin, owner and publisher of the Michelin Food Guide - on its acquisition of Robert Parker Wine Advocate, a global wine and food distributor that also grades wines and has a large database of wine and food.
- BP PLC - on its acquisition of the aviation fuel business of Statoil Fuel and Retail in Northern Europe.
- On LDC's cornerstone investment - in an IPO on the Malaysian Stock Exchange, Bursa Malaysia, of Leong Hup International (LHI) Berhad, one of the largest fully integrated producers of poultry, eggs and livestock feed in Southeast Asia.
- Louis Dreyfus Company - on its acquisition of a 30 percent interest in Allegro Aqua Pte Ltd and the concurrent sale of its interest in Allegro Aqua to Barramundi Asia Pte. Ltd.
- Jupiter Fund Management plc - in relation to the sale of its Private Client & Charities operations to Rathbone Investment Management Limited, a subsidiary of Rathbone Brothers Plc,
- HSBC Investment Bank Holdings plc as sponsor to Quintain Estates & Development PLC - on its new joint venture arrangements with Knight Dragon Limited and on the subsequent sale of its remaining 40 percent interest in Greenwich Peninsula.
- Desire Petroleum Plc - on its recommended merger with Falkland Oil & Gas Limited, creating a Falklands Islands-focused oil & gas company.
- Quintain Limited - in relation to the sale of its interest in iQ, a student accommodation portfolio.
- On the disposal of an African food business by way of an auction sale.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales.