Global FRI Strategic Initiative Director
Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Sarah Coucher is a senior finance and restructuring lawyer based in London. She has extensive experience in cross-border restructurings acting for senior and subordinated lenders, funds, bondholders, sponsors, borrowers, directors and insurance credit providers, and has led transactions in various sectors.
In April 2021, Sarah was appointed as Global Strategic Initiative Director within the financial restructuring and insolvency group. In this current role, Sarah works with our lawyers around the world to co-ordinate and direct the responses to clients' needs for cross-border restructuring and insolvency advice.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- A global infrastructure group on the restructuring of its working capital, asset financing and bonding facilities
- A syndicate of asset based lenders to a US/UK based automotive and aviation manufacturing group
- The directors of a child seat manufacturing group based in the UK, Germany, the US, Hong Kong and Australia
- A major international bank on the German law restructuring of a large automotive group based in 16 jurisdictions and headquartered in Germany and Austria
- The lenders in respect of the refinancing to a shipping group based in the oil and gas services sector
- A major export credit agency on the restructuring of a global renewables energy group.
Publication | May 03, 2021
Publication | October 19, 2020
Webinar | September 16, 2020
UK: The new Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act: Implications for the energy and infrastructure sectors
Publication | August 27, 2020