Thanthiti Seneewong Na Ayudthaya
Norton Rose Fulbright (Thailand) Limited
Thanthiti Seneewong Na AyudthayavCard
Related services and key industries
Thanthiti Seneewong Na Ayudhaya is a lawyer based in Bangkok.
Thanthiti focuses his practice on corporate, general commercial, privacy and data protection, trade competition, digital asset and information technology laws. His practice also includes cybersecurity incident response, conducting legal due diligence and general corporate advice.
Bachelor of Laws, Thammasat University (Second Class Honour)
- Lawyer, qualified in Thailand 2019
Merger & Acquisiton
- Gurin Energy Pte. Limited - on the joint venture in three special purpose vehicles in Thailand with its partner WHA Utilities and Power Public Company Limited in relation to the development and operation of solar farm projects in Ratchaburi Province and Kanchanaburi Province with a total capacity of 128.63 MW and a total project investment value of approximately USD 110.5 million.
- Thailand's leading energy company - in relation to the proposed joint venture investment with a total project equity value of approximately USD 224 million in relation to the development of over 3,000 MW LNG power project in Vietnam.
- a Singapore-headquartered renewable energy developer - in relation to the proposed acquisition of a significant direct and indirect equity interest in and the potential launch of a mandatory tender offer for an acquisition of majority equity interest in a Thai listed company which owns and operates a portfolio of renewable projects in Thailand and Japan for a total consideration of approximately USD 100 million.
- Leading a vendor - legal due diligence for a global fashion retail company in relation to the proposed disposal of a significant stake in the business operating with over 250 stores and revenues of approximately USD 600 million in the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf.
- a leading global consulting, construction engineering and operating firm - in relation to the proposed indirect acquisition of one of Thailand's leading architectural and engineering company, which was part of the proposed acquisition in Asia with a total turnover of the group of approximately USD 125 million per year.
- a global leader of innovative aviation food packaging and service ware - in preparing a vendor due diligence report for the purpose of selling 100% of their shares for Thailand jurisdiction.
- AI and Robotics Ventures Company Limited, a subsidiary of PTT Exploration and Production - in relation to the preparation of Hardware Sale Agreement, Hardware Procurement Agreement, Distribution Agreement, Data Services Agreement, Data Platform-as-a-Service Agreement and Marketplace User Terms.
- Enerflex Ltd. - in relation to their post-merger filing with the Trade Competition Commission Thailand in relation to its acquisition of all shares in Exterran Corporation.
- a global airline company in relation to its data breach incidents, including preparing notifications of their cyber incident to both relevant authority and affected individual in compliance with the personal data protection law in Thailand.
- Kyowa Kirin Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. and its group company - on an Intra-Group Data Transfer Agreement in compliance with personal data protection law in Thailand.
Publication | July 25, 2023
Publication | July 11, 2023
Publication | March 16, 2023