Norton Rose Fulbright (Thailand) Limited
Related services and key industries
Teerin Vanikieti is a corporate, M&A and securities lawyer based in Bangkok.
Teerin is qualified in both New York and Thailand and has over 16 years of experience advising businesses on various legal matters, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, strategic alliances, venture capital, and an extensive range of corporate and commercial contracts. Beyond this, Teerin’s practice has focused on several other key legal areas, including sustainability, competition, intellectual property, digital services, employment, and data privacy laws.
Teerin also has deep sector-level expertise, having worked on complex cross-border and domestic transactions across the technology, transport, telecommunications, biotechnology, energy, infrastructure, financial institutions, and consumer markets sectors.
In recognition of her accomplishments, Teerin was named in the 2023 Thailand Rising Stars by Asian Legal Business. Teerin holds the distinction of being the first female partner at Norton Rose Fulbright Thailand.
- Master of Laws, Harvard Law School, USA (with High Pass in M&A)
- Bachelor of Laws, Faculty of Law, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand (First Class Honors)
- Attorney at law, admitted in Thailand
- Attorney at law, admitted in New York
- Gurin Energy Pte. Limited - on the joint venture in three special purpose vehicles in Thailand with its partner WHA Utilities and Power Public Company Limited in relation to the development and operation of solar farm projects in Ratchaburi Province and Kanchanaburi Province with a total capacity of 128.63 MW and a total project investment value of approximately USD 110.5 million.
- Thailand's leading energy company - in relation to its proposed joint venture investment with a total project equity value of approximately USD 224 million in relation to the development of over 3,000 MW LNG power project in Vietnam.
- Singapore-headquartered renewable energy developer - in relation to the proposed acquisition of a significant direct and indirect equity interest in and the potential launch of a mandatory tender offer for an acquisition of majority equity interest in a Thai listed company which owns and operates a portfolio of renewable projects in Thailand and Japan for a total consideration of approximately USD 100 million.
- Global fashion retail company - in relation to the proposed disposal of a significant stake in the business operating with over 250 stores and revenues of approximately USD 600 million in the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf.
- Hinduja Global Solutions Limited - on the sale of its healthcare solutions business to Baring Private Equity Asia, in a transaction valued at approximately USD1.2 billion.
- Unicharm Corporation - in connection with its USD530 million multi-jurisdictional acquisition of DSG Group in South-East Asia, involving major transactions in Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia.*
- BBGI Public Company Limited, a subsidiary of Bangchak Corporation Public Company Limited - in connection with its USD25 million series B financing in Manus Bio Inc., a biotechnology startup based in Massachusetts, USA and a joint venture in WIN Ingredients Co., Ltd, a manufacturer and distributor of high value natural ingredients in Southeast Asia with Manus Bio Inc.
- Danaher Corporation - on its various corporate reorganization projects globally, including, India, Thailand, Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Korea, USA, Germany, Denmark, England and Belgium.
- PT Adaro Energy Tbk - on its proposed acquisition of a majority equity interest in a power company operating three coal-fired (over 2,000MW) power plants in Indonesia.*
- One of the world's highest valued Fintech company, an affiliate of a top Chinese multinational conglomerate specializing in e-commerce and technology - in relation to its investment into South-East Asia involving a Fintech business.
Thailand Rising Star 2023, The Legal 500
Thailand Rising Stars 2023, Asian Legal Business
Faculty of Law, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok
- Visiting Lecturer in Competition Law and M&A course and Panelist on Career Guidance for Graduates
Faculty of Law, Thammasat University, Bangkok
- Visiting Lecturer in English Program, M&A and Joint Ventures course
Panelist, In-House Congress, Bangkok
- Panelist on Women in Law discussion
December 12, 2023
November 14, 2023
January 05, 2022
Publication | March 01, 2024
Publication | September 06, 2023
Publication | July 25, 2023