Panel discussionSandton | November 12, 2019
Norton Rose Fulbright’s health law practice invites you to a discussion on the findings of the inquiry into the South African private healthcare market. The panel will discuss and debate the findings and recommendations regarding facilities, practitioners and funders, its impact and consequences of the private healthcare market and the implementation of universal healthcare and the NHI Bill.
The panel, moderated by Donald Dinnie, will include:
- Dr Vusumuzi Nhlapho, Acting General Manager, South African Medical Association (SAMA)
- Professor Alex van den Heever, Chair, Social Security Systems Administration and Management Studies, Wits School of Governance
- Dr Chris Archer, CEO, the South African Private Practitioners Forum (SAPPF)
- Ravesh Goordeen, Senior Manager, Constantia Insurance Company Ltd
- Jeremy Yatt, Principal Officer, FedHealth
- Dr Aslam Dasoo
- Patrick Bracher, Constitutional Expert, Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa Inc
- Marianne Wagener, Head of Competition, Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa Inc
- Michelle David, Banking & Finance Director, Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa Inc
The active participation of the audience is encouraged in the discussion. Proceedings commence at 16:00 and concludes at 18:00 followed by cocktails.
We look forward to seeing you at the panel discussion and your participation.
Information: Lesego Maela, Tel +27 11 301 3454