At our firm, diversity, equity and inclusion is led from the top.
Comprised of managing partners from across each of the regions in which we operate, the Global ExCom DE&I sub-committee (GEDEI) advises the Global Executive Committee on the strategic commitments required to ensure we build a diverse, equitable and inclusive firm – both within the partnership and beyond – to create a unified, high-performing, goals-oriented and collaborative business.
As owners of the global DE&I policy, the GEDEI partners with the global diversity, equity and inclusion team to:
- Develop advice on future policies, programs and initiatives, including addressing system barriers.
- Position DE&I initiatives in the firm as key to our continued success as a business.
The GEDEI also ensures the Global Executive Committee and regions remain accountable for meeting agreed upon key performance indicators and objectives.
- Brent Botha, Chief Executive Officer, Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa Inc
- Jeff Cody, Managing Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Alison Deitz, Managing Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
- Peter Scott, Managing Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
- Jennifer Teskey, Managing Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP