Australian businesses are faced with various regulatory and reporting requirements that at times can be very complex. Often managers and officeholders do not have the time or resources to keep up-to-date with the latest developments in the law or to keep on top of their reporting and administrative requirements.
You can save time and resources by engaging our Company Secretarial services to assist you with day-to-day company secretarial needs. We provide tailored services, including reviewing, preparing and lodging Annual Returns and ASIC forms, auditing, compliance, and maintaining company records and registers in accordance with Corporations Act requirements.
Depending on your requirements, we are flexible in the way we charge for the provision of our Co-Sec services.
We offer you:
- no fuss approach to providing you with your various company secretarial needs, which gives you the opportunity to utilise your resources to their full potential
- peace of mind, knowing that your business is complying with all regulatory and reporting requirements
- the experience of an international legal practice which understands the legal and regulatory framework inside out
- flexibility in fee rates and structure to suit your needs
- full access to key details and documents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.