Adam Edelman is a corporate lawyer based in Perth with extensive international experience gained working overseas in both private practice and at one of the largest global banks as Associate General Counsel in its "own account" M&A team.
Adam is experienced in regulated and private M&A, equity capital markets, general public company, Australian Securities Exchange and HKEx advice. His clients are predominantly in the mining and energy and financial institutions sectors.
Adam returns to our firm this year following eight years overseas in Hong Kong, Dubai and London working at both our Hong Kong office and in-house at HSBC in Hong Kong, Dubai and London. In that time he amassed deal experience in more than 20 countries.
Adam previously worked in our Perth office from 2003 to 2010 before transferring to our Hong Kong office as a senior associate in 2010.
- Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of Arts (Industrial Relations), University of Western Australia.
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Finance and Investment, Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Supreme Court of Western Australia 2004
Rankings and recognitions
- Winner M&A Deal of the Year and shortlisted for M&A team of the year by International Financial Law Review 2008
- FinanceAsia's Deal of the year 2008 and FinanceAsia's Best M&A Deal of the year for Asia 2008
Global law firm Norton Rose Fulbright has advised on over US$88 billion of M&A deals in 2018, including over US$33 billion of M&A deals in the second half of the year..
January 07, 2019
A cross-border team from global law firm Norton Rose Fulbright has advised POSCO on its US$280 million acquisition of a package of Argentinean lithium tenements from Galaxy Resources Limited. POSCO and Galaxy executed binding definitive documentation on 27 August 2018, with completion of the transaction expected to occur in Q4 2018..
September 04, 2018