Grzegorz Dyczkowski is a banking and finance lawyer based in Warsaw, where he heads the banking team. He advises international and domestic financial institutions and major multinational and domestic corporations on a variety of financial transactions, including secured and unsecured lending and borrowing, debt instruments, asset finance, derivative transactions as well as banking and finance regulatory matters.
He joined the firm in 2003 and became a partner in 2006. Prior to joining he worked for seven years for another international law firm in Warsaw and, earlier still, for the Polish Securities and Exchange Commission.
- University of Warsaw (Faculty of Law and Administration);
- Cambridge University (LL.M. degree);
- He has been a legal adviser since 1998.
Rankings and recognitions
- Grzegorz is ranked by IFLR 1000 2018 directory as Market Leader in Banking and Capital markets: Debt practices. Clients say: "[Grzegorz is] helpful and experienced.", "Very experienced and knowledgeable lawyer."
- "He was very good at managing his team and making sure negotiations were running smoothly," Chambers Global 2017
- In 2015, Grzegorz was recommended as a 'leading individual' and 'key individual' in banking and finance by Chambers and Partners Legal Directory, Legal 500 and IFRL1000 and by the Polish daily 'Rzeczpospolita'.
W dniu 20 lutego 2011 r. wchodzi w życie nowelizacja ustawy z dnia 6 lipca 1982 r. o księgach wieczystych i hipotece. Zmiany wprowadzone nowelizacjąmają bardzo sz....
February 17, 2011
On 9 October 2009, a three-judge panel of the Supreme Court issued a judgment (file no. IV CSK 145/09), in which it ruled that the Polish legal system provides fo....
January 22, 2010
Global law firm, Norton Rose Fulbright has advised a consortium of banks (Bank Polska Kasa Opieki S.A., Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A., mBank S.A. and ING Bank Śląski S.A.) on a complex transaction involving the grant of EUR 160m and PLN 380m in financing to Polish, Romanian and German companies from Cersanit Group and a PLN 100m corporate bond issue placed on the Polish market..
September 06, 2017
Global law firm Norton Rose Fulbright has advised a consortium of banks on a PLN 629 million loan facility to be made available to Polish transport company, Przewozy Regionalne sp. z o.o..
December 20, 2016