Chandler joined Norton Rose Fulbright in 2016. As an associate in the firm's Dallas office, she focuses her practice on intellectual property, branding, and trademarks.
2016 - J.D., with Honors, The University of Texas School of Law
2013 - B.A., summa cum laude, Psychology, Texas A&M University
Chandler is a National Merit Scholar. While attending law school, she participated in the Entrepreneurship and Community Development Clinic, providing pro bono legal service to non-profits and small businesses in the Austin community.
- Co-Author, "One ¡Tequila! Two ¡Tequila! " Norton Rose Fulbright Brand Protection Blog, March 3, 2017
- Co-Author, "Use Them or Lose Them: U.S. Trademarks Put to the Proof," Norton Rose Fulbright Brand Protection Blog, February 9, 2017
- "FDA Proposes New Research on Social Media Promotion of Prescription Drugs," Norton Rose Fulbright Social Media Law Bulletin, December 22, 2016
- "Serving up lawsuits via Facebook: social media provides creative solution under Federal Rules," Norton Rose Fulbright Social Media Law Bulletin, December 7, 2016
- "These Aren't the Trademarks You're Looking for: Lucasfilm sues 'Lightsaber Academy' for Infringement," Norton Rose Fulbright Brand Protection Blog, October 24, 2016