Chandler joined Norton Rose Fulbright in 2016. As an associate in the firm's Dallas office, she focuses her practice on intellectual property, including trademark and copyright matters.
Chandler's practice includes counseling clients on selecting and clearing trademarks, protecting trademarks through prosecution of applications for trademark registrations in the U.S. and internationally, developing trademark enforcement and policing strategies, and managing trademark portfolios. She also assists clients with copyright prosecution, disputes, and counseling. She particularly enjoys helping cilents with online enforcement, including domain name disputes and social media takedowns. In addition, Chandler assists clients with transactional matters, including licensing, assignments, coexistence agreeements, and consent agreements.
2016 - J.D., with Honors, The University of Texas School of Law
2013 - B.A., summa cum laude, Psychology, Texas A&M University
- Trademark prosecution, enforcement and counseling for publicly traded apparel company with international portfolio of luxury and famous brands.
- Comprehensive trademark clearance and opinions for trademarks of major consumer goods retailer prior to launch of new clothing and home goods brands.
- Assisted in successfull representation of the exclusive licensee of a celebrity's post-mortem rights of publicity in securing a domain name through UDRP proceedings.
- Trademark prosecution and counseling for famous singer-songwriter.
- Drafted software agreements in connection with development of mobile apps.
- Trademark and trade dress prosecution, enforcement and counseling for leading producer of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Successful representation of non-profit foundation in taking down infringing material on popular social media platforms.
- "How Animal Influencers are Changing the Way Brands Advertise," Norton Rose Fulbright Social Media Law Bulletin, August 2, 2017 (cross-posted on Insurance Gateway, August 4, 2017)
- "Crowdfunding platforms and IP enforcement," Norton Rose Fulbright Social Media Law Bulletin, May 12, 2017
- Co-Author, "One ¡Tequila! Two ¡Tequila! " Norton Rose Fulbright Brand Protection Blog, March 3, 2017
- Co-Author, "Use Them or Lose Them: U.S. Trademarks Put to the Proof," Norton Rose Fulbright Brand Protection Blog, February 9, 2017
- "FDA Proposes New Research on Social Media Promotion of Prescription Drugs," Norton Rose Fulbright Social Media Law Bulletin, December 22, 2016
- "Serving up lawsuits via Facebook: social media provides creative solution under Federal Rules," Norton Rose Fulbright Social Media Law Bulletin, December 7, 2016
- "These Aren't the Trademarks You're Looking for: Lucasfilm sues 'Lightsaber Academy' for Infringement," Norton Rose Fulbright Brand Protection Blog, October 24, 2016
Memberships and activities
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Accelerate - Center for Women in Law program for first-year associates