Sean is an associate practicing in the New York office. He joined Norton Rose Fulbright in 2016 and focuses his practice on litigation in the dispute resolution group.
2016 - J.D., cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center
2011 - B.A., summa cum laude, Political Science, European Studies, Vanderbilt University
In law school, Sean was the editor-in-chief of the Georgetown Journal of International Law, served as a legal research and writing law fellow, and competed in multiple moot court competitions, including the Andrews Kurth National Moot Court Championship and the Phillip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition.
Sean is admitted to practice in the states of New York and New Jersey, the Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, and the United States District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
- New Jersey State Bar License
- New York State Bar License
- "Expert Witnesses May (Still) Be Used in U.S. Litigation to Explain Basic Social Media Use," Norton Rose Fulbright Social Media Law Bulletin, May 31, 2017
- "Facebook's California Choice-of-Law Provision Rules the Day," Norton Rose Fulbright Social Media Law Bulletin, March 2, 2017
- "Defying Schengen Through Internal Border Controls: Acts of National Risk-taking or Violations of International Law at the Heart of Europe?," Georgetown Journal of International Law, Fall 2016
Memberships and activities
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar
Prior to starting law school, Sean was a high school English teacher in Dallas as part of the Teach for America program.