The twin cities of Minneapolis and St Paul are centers of commerce for the Upper Midwest. The region is home to industry leaders in medical devices, healthcare, banking, retail, grain and food, technology and energy, from traditional to alternative sources.
We represent both small companies and Fortune 1000 corporations in these various industries.
The Minneapolis office is a focal point of IP law, from brands to patent litigation, possessing extensive experience in complex litigation, employment and labor, corporate, consumer credit, and mortgage and banking law.
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Banking and finance
- Bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency
- Class actions
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Employment and labor
- Environmental law
- Intellectual property
- Life sciences
- Power and utilities
- Product liability
- Public and government finance
- Real estate
- Regulation and investigations
- Risk advisory
- Securities litigation, regulation and enforcement