David Ricardo Rajunov
David R. Rajunov focuses his practice on general corporate law, banking and finance, project finance and mergers and acquisitions.
2014 - Law Degree, highest honors, Universidad Iberoamericana
- Represented two private equity funds in the acquisition, financing and development of two phases of a wind farm project located in the State of Tamaulipas, including the acquisition of real estate rights for such purposes.
- Represented an investor in the acquisition, financing and development of a wind farm project located in the State of Oaxaca, including the acquisition of real estate rights for such purposes.
- Represented a private investor in the acquisition of five phases of a wind farm project located in the State of Tamaulipas.
- Represented a banking institution in the refinancing of a project for the construction and development of federal prisons in Mexico.
Memberships and activities
- David collaborates with Fundación en Movimiento, A.C. in Mexico.
Global law firm Norton Rose Fulbright has advised renewables energy giant Enel Green Power S.p.A. ("EGP"), on the agreements with the Canadian institutional investor Caisse de dépot et placement du Québec ("CDPQ") and the investment vehicle of the leading Mexican pension funds CKD Infraestructura México S.A. de C.V..
October 10, 2017