Mónica Borda-Olarte's practice focuses on the financing and development of energy, transportation, and other industrial and infrastructure projects.
LL.M, Stanford Law School, 2016
Certified Specialist, Energy and Mining Law, Universidad Externado de Colombia, 2014
Bachelor of Law, Universidad de los Andes, 2011
Mónica was the recipient of the COLFUTURO Scholarship in 2015 and her Bachelor's Thesis was awarded an honorable mention in 2011.
- "Argentina Plans to Auction More PPAs," Project Finance NewsWire, April 2017
- "Chile: Solar Outlook," Project Finance NewsWire, December 2016
- "The Past and Future of Nuclear Power: Is it the greenest option?" Environmental Law and Policy LLM Blog Stanford Law School, December 2, 2015
- Co-author, "Current State of Affairs of the Tax Jurisdiction: 2005 -2011," Public Law Magazine 27, Law School, Universidad de los Andes, December 2011
Memberships and activities
- Universidad Externado de Colombia, Certificate in Oil and Gas Law, Bogota, Colombia, 2013
- Research Assistant, World Bank, 2011
- Student Attorney, Universidad de los Andes, Law School Nonprofit Clinic, 2010–2011
- Research Assistant, Universidad de los Andes, Law School Tax Department, 2010
Latin America is in the midst of a dramatic energy transformation. .
February 16, 2018